Hurricane Ida Assistance
The Credit Union recognizes that some of our members may have been negatively impacted by Hurricane Ida. If you live in or own property in a geographic area affected by the hurricane and need financial assistance, we can help. Please call us at 800.873.5100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Florida and Georgia branches are also open to serve you.
- We have special loan options for members who have a need for emergency funds.
- For members with existing non-mortgage loans, we offer the Skip-A-Pay program.
- We can also offer alternative payment schedules for mortgages and consumer loans.
- Upon request, we may waive ATM fees for members in affected areas.
- Upon request, members affected by the hurricane may have consumer and mortgage loan late fees waived.
- Upon request, we may temporarily adjust Overdraft Privilege (ODP) limits.
- Members with existing credit cards may request a credit limit increase.
- Affected member delinquencies will not be reported to the credit bureau.
As always, here are convenient ways to access your account:
- Members can use Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App to check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks (Mobile Banking only), loan quick pay, and more.
- iTHINK Financial members also have access to our nationwide network of 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,500 CO-OP Shared Branches.
- Find a branch or ATM